- Assisting the Restaurant Manager and transmitting the guidelines and the priorities to the restaurant team: staff organization, restaurant logistics, respect of the material, supervision of the buffet
- Organizing, leading, training and developing the restaurant team
- Welcoming clients in the restaurant and being aware of their needs
- Making the restaurant warm and friendly, decorating the restaurant according to evening themes
- Maintaining the facilities and material
- Ensuring the respect to Club Med’s standards and the application of hygiene and safety procedures
- Availability and international mobility from 4 months minimum
- Experience in restaurant service in international hotel preferred.
- Experience in in the function including management of a team required
- English knowledge mandatory, other foreign languages a plus
- Good inter-personal skills
Japanese season contract. Possibility to advance to a position as Restaurant Manager. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med (partly on your expense) and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.