- Coordinate all hotel services of our holiday resort: reception, restaurant, house keeping, and F&B.
- Responsibility of economic and qualitative results
- Manage a team of managers
- Guanrantee the quality of services, the respect for hygiene and safety regulations and the application of Club Med procedures
- Responsibiity for the integration of your team members within the village’s team and for their professional development
- Communicate with local authority and associations
- Availability and international mobility from 12 months minimum
- Diploma in international travel industry/catering preferred
- Solid experience in front desk and F&B.
- Fluent English mandatory, other foreign languages a plus
- Takes intiatives
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sense of teamwork
Japanese season contract. Salary adapted to skills and experience (fixed salary + bonus on objective). Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med (partly on your expense) and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.