- Relay by your actions and your presence at the reception the directives and the priorities fixed by the Front Desk Manager.
- Assist the Front Desk Manager in the organization, the management of the reception and the coordination with the other services (housekeeping, restaurant, maintenance…)
- Participate and control the till of the reception, the deposit of valuables, and the management of the rooms and transfers
- Accompany and train the reception team
- Application of Club Med’s quality standards and hygiene and safety rules
- Promote internal sales (overnight stays, B&B and meals)
- Control and attend to all requests, comments and incidents brought up by our clients
- Availability and international mobility for a period of 4 months
- Diploma in Tourism or Hotel Service preferred
- 2 years experience minimum on the job
- IT skills
- Fluent English mandatory, other foreign language a plus
- Good interpersonal-skills
- Good sense of service
Japanese season contract. Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med (partly on your expense) and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.