Club Med has 15,000 employees, with more than 100 different nationalities represented, more than 30 languages spoken, and more than 300 professions delegated. There are 75 villages in the most beautiful locations in the world and offices in more than 40 countries.
As the inventor of the holiday Club concept, Club Med is now the world leader in all-inclusive, upscale, convivial and multicultural holidays.
Present in 5 continents, the organisation is decentralised and structured into 7 Business Units (BUs):
- Europe-Africa Villages (head office in Lyon, France);
- France, Belgium & Switzerland (head office in Paris, France);
- New Markets in Europe-Africa (head office in Paris, France);
- North America (head office in Miami, Florida, USA)
- Latin America (head office in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil);
- Greater China (head office in Shanghai, China);
- East and South Asia & Pacific (head office in Singapore);
Club Med offers a multi-channel sales network consisting of Club Med Voyage agencies mainly in France and Belgium, Call Centres in most commercial countries, a website adapted to 15 languages (www.clubmed.com), and indirect sales networks (Thomas Cook, Selectour, Afat, Havas Voyages and Leclerc Voyages, etc.).
Since 2004, Club Med is committed to an upscale repositioning strategy to meet the expectations of customers looking for exceptional holidays, through a reviewed range.
Club Med's head office is in Paris (France). Since 2002, the Club Méditerranée group is managed by Henri Giscard d'Estaing, its Chief Executive Officer. The company is listed on the Paris stock exchange.