- Supervising the restaurant team by transmitting the guidelines and the priorities to the team: staff organization, restaurant logistics, respect of the material, supervision of the buffet.
- Put forward the catering service by creating a personalized relation with the clients (quality of the welcome and the service in the restaurant)
- Organization and coordination of your team by giving them season goals and by supervising their attitude and behaviour in cohesion with the Club Med standards
- Participation to optimize the budgets of your services by handling the expenses to improve profitability
- Making the restaurant warm and friendly, decorating the restaurant according to evening themes
- Ensuring the respect of Club Med’s standards and the application of hygiene and safety procedures
- Experience in restaurant service in international hotel mandatory.
- Experience in management and/or organisation a plus
- English knowledge mandatory, other foreign languages a plus
Japanese season contract. Salary adapted to skills and experience (fixed salary + bonus on objective). Accommodation and meals provided by Club Med (partly on your expense) and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.